Wednesday 23 November 2011

I R FRIAR PART 2

Hello fellow readers, today I apprently gave some medicine to some Juliet. You know...her.

Juliet, shes going to mess this up. She is going to get WAY to exited, and wake up early hoping that Romeo will be there. She's not the sharpest tool in the shed, then again neither is Romeo. Those love crazied fools are meant for each other. To be fair though, Paris is pretty bad too.

Although apprently I have an exclusive interview.

Interviewer: So, I heard you sell drugs and do weddings. Two very fancy lifestyles.
Friar: Yes, very very fancy.
Interviewer: What kind of drugs.
Friar: Messy legal ones, I like to keep my job and make people "happy".
Interviewer: Can I have some?
Friar: Yeah here *gives interviewer poison*
Interviewer: Thanks for your time.
Friar: Sure thing.

1 comment: